Data protection Policy
What information do we collect?
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal information that we may collect through various channels, such as websites, social media, contact by phone or mail and events/trade shows. We may combine personal data collected in a manner (e.g. a website) with personal data collected in a different way (e.g. trade shows, customer meetings).
Information that you provide to us:
You can directly or indirectly come to give us information about yourself and your company in a number of ways, such as when you make an inquiry about a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our site, reports that you would like to receive newsletters, interacting on our social media, buy, lease or financing, or when you contact us by email, letter or telephone.
- Personal and contact information–name, date of birth, social security number, billing and shipping address, email address, mobile phone number, position in the company, etc.
- Payment details-invoice information, bank account numbers, etc
Information we collect about you:
When you get in contact with us, we may collect information on (Please note that we do not always necessarily collect all below mentioned data):
- Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, billing and shipping address, email address, mobile phone number and position in the company.
- Information about products/services-details regarding the products or services you have purchased/shown interest in buying.
- Financial information – any credits, debts or negative payment history.
- Historical information-previous purchase, payment and credit history information -eg. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution
- Geographical information – your geographical position
The information you give us the information that we collect about you, as well as information about the products/services and financial information, is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with the US, while the other information we collect generally speaking is necessary for other purposes as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Provide, carry out and improve our services. All data is used to deliver, carry out and improve our services. Härenviks Sweden AB treats personal information for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis for reading “why is treatment necessary”|
|To verify your identity and authenticate your personal and contact information.||Perform our contractual commitments to you|
|To fulfill our obligations to our customers and suppliers, as well as to provide our customers and other stakeholders with information, products and services.||Perform our contractual commitments to you|
|To ensure that the content presented effectively for you and your device.||Perform our contractual commitments to you|
|To perform risk analysis, fraud prevention and risk management.||Comply with applicable law and any other legitimate interests|
|In order to comply with applicable law, such as the law on measures against money laundering and accounting laws.||Comply with applicable law|
To whom, we may share the information?
We can, in order to carry out our commitments to our customers and other interested parties, may transfer to, or share the information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized dealers and distributors or service providers. We will take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection for the transfer to or sharing with such third parties.
Authorities. We may provide required information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed that we do.
What we NOT will do with the data. Härenviks Sweden AB will not sell the information collected to third parties.
Where we treat your personal information?
Härenviks Sweden AB treats the data within the EU/EEA. Härenviks Sweden AB takes all reasonable legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we keep your information?
We store the data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, or to carry out our commitments, and as long as it is required by the statutory retention periods, particularly regarding accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification and erasure The right to access your data.You have the right to request a copy of the information Härenviks Sweden AB has about you, and verify the information we have about you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to correct the improper or non-complete information about yourself.
- The right to be deleted (“right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request deletion of your personal data for the case that the data is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected for. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately erase parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do is to block the data we are obliged to save, from being able to be used for purposes other than to comply with those legal obligations.
Cookies and similar techniques.
Dataskyddspolicyn uppdaterades senast 23 Maj 2018.
Cookies & similar technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our Web server and stored on your device as shown below.
- A session cookie is a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or app.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the site you’re visiting.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a thirdpartywebpage.
- Web beacons are small, transparent graphic images that can be present in e-mail.
Similar techniques are techniques that stores information on your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use normally improves the services we offer you. Some of our services require cookies to function, while the other is to make our services more convenient for you.
Your browser or device allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn how to adjust your settings for cookies. You can for example choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
Keep in mind that certain services may not function properly if you block or erase cookies.
If you have any questions regarding data protection or cookies, please contact us at: email@example.com